शुक्रवार, २४ जुलै, २०२०

Help for All

Help for all

Now a days people are having many health issues at early age. ( Like Heart trouble, Diabetes, Asthama, Liver cirrhosis, Hepatitis, Cancer etc )Through Astrology it could be discussed and remedies if required would be suggested.
I am starting a session for such people. Each week I will post for different health problem. Following is the procedure to have this session -
1) You have to forward me your Birth Date, Birth Time, Birth Place and your Photo.
2) Mention your health ailment.
3) This session is totally free of cost.
4) Your Horoscope(Only Health Ailment) will be discussed on phone.
5) Conversation will remain disclosed. It wont be discussed in group.
6) My whats app number is - 9819021119.

This week People who are having Lungs related issue message me. Issues related to respiratory organs like Bronchitis, Asthama, Having only One Lung, Having T.B. to lungs etc. You may message me on above mentioned number.

Regards

कोणत्याही टिप्पण्‍या नाहीत:

READERS ALL OVER THE WORLD